Certified Nissan Program Overview
If you're in the market for a used car that you know you'll be able to depend on for years to come, consider a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan. Only the best used Nissans make it into the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned program, giving consumers peace of mind at a great price.
With industry-leading protection, assistance and financial services, Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned program offers used cars that perform like new. If you're ready to find great deals on Nissan Certified used cars in your area, use the tool to the right.
Nissan Certified Used Car Features
Every car that makes it into Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned Car program undergoes a thorough bumper-to-bumper inspection. All inspections are conducted by Nissan factory-trained technicians who only use genuine Nissan parts. The following is just a small sample of what each vehicle goes through:
- Title history is inspected to make sure there are no discrepancies, defects, title fraud, odometer rollback or stolen vehicle report.
- The car is taken on an extensive road test, where a wide range of components are tested, including traction control, heating and air conditioning, windshield wipers and cruise control.
- Maintenance work is also done during the inspection. Maintenance includes everything from an oil change and filter replacement to emissions testing and gas fill-up.
All Nissan Certified Used Cars come with an extensive warranty, providing consumers with powerful protection. Warranty repairs are conducted at authorized Nissan dealers and repair facilities and use genuine Nissan or Nissan-approved parts.
- The Limited Warranty covers any repairs—including those to the engine, transmission and drive train—that are needed as a result of mechanical breakdown. As defined by Nissan, that's an "inability of a covered part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed due to defects in materials or faulty workmanship."
- A deductible of $50 applies per visit.
- Optional Security+Plus Extended Protection Plans also are available offering protection for 7 years / 100,000 miles or 8 years / 120,000 miles. These cover more than 1,300 components, including key parts from the electrical, audio/video/navigation, suspension, steering, climate-control, and brake systems.
Nissan provides its Certified Pre-Owned drivers a number of benefits, including:
- 24-hour roadside assistance for emergencies like flat tires, dead batteries or vehicle lock-outs.
- Trip interruption coverage up to $500 for mechanical breakdowns that occur 100 miles or more from home.
- Car rental reimbursement of $35 per day for up to five days on a covered claim.
- Towing up to $100 per claim if due to a mechanical breakdown.
In addition to Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Cars, UsedCars.com carries a wide variety of other certified used cars that are backed by extensive warranty protection. We'll help connect you with the right certified pre-owned car near you.