Certified Pontiac Program Overview
Looking for a used Pontiac that comes with the assurance that you’re not going to be stranded with nowhere to turn the minute you drive it off the lot? Consider a Pontiac Certified Used Car. These vehicles are certified through General Motors and come with GM’s reassuring 3-day/150-mile satisfaction guarantee and 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
Many people find a Certified Pre-Owned Pontiac to be the perfect way to experience the feel of a like-new vehicle at a great price. If you’re in the market for a certified used car, use the tool to the right to find great deals near you.
Pontiac Certified Used Car Features
When a dealership gets a used Pontiac under 5 years old and 75,000 miles, a GMC technician uses a 172-point checklist to inspect it. This checklist covers every component, from bumper to bumper, including:
- Interior detailing
- Scheduled maintenance
- Under hood components
- Vehicle history
- Road test
The warranty on Pontiac Certified Pre-Owned vehicles not only covers a number of components, but also comes with roadside assistance and zero deductible on repairs. Further boosting resale value, the warranty is also transferrable to future owners. These warranties include:
- 1-year/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty that covers most components
- 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty that covers the engine, transmission and drive systems
Pontiac Certified Pre-Owned vehicle extras include:
- 24/7 roadside assistance and courtesy transportation for warranty repairs
- Three months of free OnStar in equipped vehicles
- Three months of free XM radio in equipped vehicles
- 24/7 access to a toll-free number for questions or emergencies
If you’re looking for a luxury car at a great price, check out the luxury manufacturers’ certified used car programs on UsedCars.com Compare CPO programs today.