Certified Lincoln Program Overview
If you’ve been seeking a dependable car, truck or SUV at a great price, consider a Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Lincoln uses the same thorough 200-point inspection as Ford does, while offering a generous extended warranty to give customers peace of mind.
By buying a Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln, you’re investing in a vehicle that you can feel good about driving for years to come. If you’re looking for a used car that performs like new, browse certified used Lincolns in your area using the tool to the right.
Compare the Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle program with programs offered by other manufacturers.
Lincoln Certified Used Car Features
Lincoln’s tough 200-point inspection doesn’t miss a single part. Any components that don’t pass must be replaced or repaired before a vehicle can be certified. If you’d like to, you can learn more about all 200 points of the inspection; but briefly, we’ve highlighted several inspection areas:
- First, the technician orders a vehicle history report. The VIN must match the vehicle and paperwork, and the vehicle history must be completely clean, with no odometer fraud, flood damage or salvaged title.
- No body part can be damaged, and the interior must be free of stains, rips or water damage.
- The technician puts the vehicle through its paces on the road. Does it feel right when making turns? Do the cruise control, radio and windshield wipers work like they’re supposed to? Are there any strange noises?
Unlike most used vehicles, all Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with a generous warranty.
- The original limited warranty coverage is extended to 6 years/100,000 miles. Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned cars also only have a standard deductible of $100.
- The warranty covers more than 500 parts in areas like the engine, transmission, air conditioning and heating, brakes, technology, audio and safety.
Drivers who invest in a Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned car get to take advantage of a number of extra benefits like:
- Complimentary oil change. In addition to fresh oil when the car is bought, the customer also receives a certificate for one free oil and filter change.
- Customer assistance center. Certified Pre-Owned customers can get help with questions about ownership, travel expense reimbursement, destination expense reimbursement through a toll free number, 265 days a year.
- 24/7 roadside assistance that includes flat tire repair, jump starts, vehicle lock-outs, up to 2 gallons of gasoline and up to $100 to tow the disabled vehicle to the nearest Ford dealership.
UsedCars.com has a growing inventory of certified pre-owned cars from around the country, backed by their respective manufacturers’ certification. Our used car dealers can help you find genuine certified pre-owned Lincoln cars. Search for certified pre-owned vehicles of all makes near you today.