Certified Dodge Program Overview
Looking for a used car that looks and drives like new? Want a vehicle you’ll feel comfortable in for years to come? Consider a Dodge Certified Pre-Owned car. The Dodge Certified Used program is designed to give drivers peace of mind, with a 125-point inspection and up to 7 years or 100,000 miles of powertrain warranty coverage.
All Dodge Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are five years old or newer and under 65,000 miles. Learn more about the program below, and if you feel that a Dodge Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is right for you, use our search engine to find great deals on used Dodge cars and trucks near you.
Dodge Certified Used Car Features
Dodge technicians use a 125-point inspection to check out all vehicles before they’re allowed into the Certified Pre-Owned program. All components that don’t meet standards are replaced with Authentic Mopar parts. Just a few points of this inspection include:
- Scheduled maintenance tasks, including fluid checks, filter changes and brake checks
- If manuals aren’t present and in good condition, they’re replaced
- Suspension, acceleration, handling and braking are all checked during a road test
One of the biggest benefits of buying a certified used car is the warranty. Dodge’s warranties are among the best in the business and include:
- A 3-month/3,000-mile Maximum Care warranty that covers virtually every part in the vehicle
- A 6-Year/80,000-mile powertrain limited warranty for 2009 vehicles and older. This warranty covers parts in the engine, transmission and driveline
- The powertrain limited warranty is extended another 1 year and 20,000 miles for vehicles model year 2010 and newer
- One thing that distinguishes the experience of buying Dodge Certified Pre-Owned cars and trucks from many other CPO programs is the option of upgrading your warranty to lifetime coverage
Dodge Certified Pre-Owned vehicle drivers enjoy a number of extra benefits like:
- Car rental allowance during repairs
- 24/7 roadside assistance and towing
- Free CARFAX vehicle history report
UsedCars.com can help you shop for certified used cars in your area. Use our certified pre-owned search engine to let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll help you find great deals on certified used cars in your area.