Certified Acura Program Overview
Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from Acura carry all the luxury and sophistication Acuras are known for at a more affordable price. These cars are all less than 6 years old, driven fewer than 80,000 miles and have passed a 150-point inspection by an Acura technician.
Acura’s Pre-Owned program is where luxury and affordability meet. If you’re ready to experience the joy of owning an Acura, use the tool to the right to search for certified used Acuras in your area.
Compare Acura’s Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle program with programs offered by other manufacturers.
Acura Certified Used Car Features
The 150-point inspection necessary for a vehicle to make it into the Certified Pre-Owned program touches every part, from bumper to bumper. The following are just a few of the services that technicians conduct during the examination:
- The unibody is carefully inspected for signs of damage or prior repairs.
- All filters and fluid are checked to make sure they’re not dirty. If the vehicle is at a recommended service mileage, these components will be changed.
- The computer and all sensors are checked for any sign of malfunction.
- After they’re done, technicians leave complete records in the glove box including the owner’s manual, warranty booklet, CARFAX history report, inspection checklist and radio security code
To offer buyers peace of mind, all Certified Pre-Owned Acuras come with a warranty extension.
- The powertrain coverage is extended to 7 years/100,000 miles. Items covered under this warranty include the engine, drive system and transmission. All repairs are complimentary, with no deductible.
- The non-powertrain coverage is extended by 1 year/12,000 miles from when it is set to expire. The roadside assistance plan is also good during this time frame.
- At the time of purchase, buyers can also choose from several extended warranty options that can extend both the powertrain and non-powertrain coverage up to 8 years/120,000 miles.
Extras for all Acura Certified Pre-Owned owners include:
- 24-hour roadside assistance for all types of common emergencies.
- Concierge service that includes everything from emergency airline ticketing assistance, weather information, insurance claims assistance and shipment of personal replacement items.
- Extensive ownership benefits like computerized trip routing, trip interruption benefits and hotel privileges directory.