Toyota Certified Pre-owned Program
Certified Toyota program summary
All Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles include:
- 12-month / 12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty*
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited power train warranty**
- 1-year roadside assistance plan***
- 160 point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Eligibility for standard new-car financing rates****
* Comprehensive Warranty from date of purchase.
** From original date of first use when sold as new. In AL, FL, GA, NC and SC, coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of one year.
*** From original date of first use when sold as new. In AL, FL, GA, NC and SC, you are entitled to "sign and drive" coverage up to $100 for emergency services beginning on January 1st of your vehicle's model year and coverage will be in effect from that date for a period of one (1) year regardless of mileage.
**** Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.
Certified Toyota Program Overview
The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program allows consumers to get a high-quality, low-mileage car, truck or SUV at an affordable price. All Toyotas in this program are less than 6 years old and driven fewer than 85,000 miles. They’re inspected by factory-trained Toyota technicians and reconditioned to look and drive like new.
If you’re looking for a used Toyota that feels like new, learn more about the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program. Search for Certified Pre-Owned Lexus vehicles in your area by using the tool to the right.
Toyota Certified Used Car Features
The best Toyotas are in the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program because only the best can make it through the 160-point inspection. While you can learn more about all 160 points of the examination, the following is a small sample of the tasks performed by Toyota’s technicians during their extensive inspection:
- The audio is thoroughly tested by making sure antenna works properly, speakers don’t rattle at high volume and the CD/cassette unit functions normally.
- The exterior must be not only be completely free of dents and scratches, but also have road residue removed.
- Oil, fuel, coolant and other fluids cannot be leaking and must be clean. Any scheduled maintenance will be performed at this time.
Toyota’s warranty should give even the most hesitant buyer confidence in purchasing a Certified Used vehicle.
- The limited powertrain warranty is extended to 7 years/100,000 miles. Items covered under this warranty include the engine, transmission and all internally lubricated parts.
- The comprehensive warranty is 12 months/12,000 miles and provides Toyota’s highest level of coverage available for any car.
If you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle, you can enjoy a number of extras like:
- 1 year roadside assistance from the time the car was originally sold. Coverage includes a number of services like flat tires, lockouts, jump starts, towing and fuel delivery.
- Vehicles are covered under the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee, meaning CARFAX will buy back vehicles that were reported to the DMV with salvage, flood, fire or odometer problems, but not reflected on the CARFAX vehicle history report.
- Toyota Financial Services offers the new car financing rates on all Certified Used vehicles.
Whether you’re looking for a Toyota Certified used vehicle or another type of certified pre-owned car, you can find just the right model using our innovative search tool.
Search for certified pre-owned vehicles of all makes near you today.